Thursday, September 01, 2011

*****HELLO KITTY MANI****

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!!
I have just got back from school supply shopping. NOT FUN!!
Oh well. we are pretty much ready just need a few more
lunch food. My 8year old will not eat anything other than:
Fries, cheese, yogurt, chips, smiley face fries, fish sticks,
chocolate chip muffins. I kid you not. I am not exaggerating.
We have thought well he'll get better when he is older, but
man, he is worse I think. It sucks, big time.
If we force him to eat, he pukes, or he gags to the point of us
just giving up and saying fine.
I thought as he got older he'd be easier to reason with but
apparently not.
On to my pretty mani. I got a couple new plates from

I used Sephora Natural Environ-Mint, It's Hippo to be Square.
I used Konad special black for stamping.
I hope you think it is just as cute as I do.
Thank you for coming to see me. I hope to see you again!
Have a safe and happy weekend!!

Nicky

5 comments:

DesertNails8 said...

Have you seen those recipes that hide vegetables in kid-friendly foods? sneakychef.com is one place for recipes and there are many others. My library has a book on sneaking veggies into packaged foods and also a recipe book for making kid-friendly foods. Good luck with your son!

Shadow said...

soooo cute!!!!!! what stamping plates did you use?

Unknown said...

@DesertNails8- THanks for the great site! I never went there before. WHat great ideas. My son doesn't even like pizza or hambergers so it will be hard to get the healthy stuff in, but I really appreicate your comments. I needed good ideas.
@Shadow- I used both of the Hello Kitty plates available on BeautifulScratches.com
They are just called S-2 and S-3. They are under the New or large heading from main page.
Thanks for droping in too!!
Nicky

Lydz said...

how pretty! i love hello kitty!

Michelle said...

Thank you for your reaction on my blog. So nice, we are almost nailart twins for the moment LOL,

bye, bye
love from Holland
Michelle