Friday, September 02, 2011

*****Friday KOTD******

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a good week and I wish you an even better weekend!!
I have to say sorry to start off this post. My camera still won't transfer
any pics I am taking so I am back to using cell phones. I know
it sucks but I just hate not sharing my nails. LOL.
I hope you will continue to be patient and not get frustrated with
my small, blurry, and basically crappy pics. LOL.

I used a friends plates again and LOVE, LOVE them.
For my base I used four colors, kind of a gradient type. I just
used a makeup sponge to dab all over with the three colors.
I finally got Barracuda from  SH which I had to use right
away, I dabbed with Orly Gumdrop, Zoya Robyn and
a splash of purple with Funky Fingers Chesire
and I stamped with Konad black.




I hope you can see it and I hope you enjoy it as much as
I enjoyed making it!!
Thank you for taking time to come see me and I hope to see
you again ^_^
Nicky

2 comments:

ABBY said...

could you tell me whats the image plate name you used for tweety bird and where did you get it? thanks!!

Unknown said...

Abby- I will try and find out from my friend which one this is. She had brought them over last time she dropped in so I will let you know as soon as I can.