Friday, September 16, 2011

****KOTD****FRIDAY*******

Hey Ladies,
I hope you all had a wonderful week!!
I seen a mani a while ago, I can't remember where or who's idea
it is. I want to please invite you to let me know who
had a similar mani like mine.
Hers was a different color on each nail and it was a full nail
design. I want to let her know, "Great Job!!"
I used CC Yum Gum, OPI Alpine Snow stamped with Konad Black. M57?
I love the look, I think next time I need to do the french part a little higher.



Next week I am getting a Kindle. I am very excited!!
Do you have one and what do you think of yours??
I just really want to know if it is better than my local one
of the Kodo reader???
I am ordering online from Amazon cuz I am in Can. So,
I just wondered if it is worth it or if it's the same thing.
The pricing is the exact same so......
I hope to hear from you, Thank you for taking the time to
come see me. I wish you all an awesome weekend!!
Nicky




1 comment:

Trincess said...

Hello Nicky =) I really like this design! =DDD Keep on with the good job =)