Saturday, November 19, 2011

NEED HELP FROM US NAIL LOVER

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all having a great weekend!!

I have a huge favor to ask from a nail art lover from the US
who can help me with an Amazon. They have Shany 2012 Nail Art Polish Stamp Set shown here  http://www.amazon.com/MASH-Nailart-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B00631ZXRA/ref=pd_sim_bt_7
For some reason they don't sell to Canada at this time.
I keep hearing about other nail lovers out there who are making
purchases of nail polishes and shipping it to each other for similar
reasons. I would pay for the order, ship it to the ladies house, then
that lady would then ship it to me. I will pay shipping of course
up front with paypal. I would only need a quote for the cheapest shipping
option available to my address. This way you only have to worry about
shipping the parcel to me. I can give a little extra for your time.
I would like to get this set but I have no friends or family in US to help.
If you are willing to help me please send me an email or leave a comment
with your email for me to contact you. I would like to do this on Dec 1st.
I really really appreciate it if one of you would consider. If not, that is TOTALLY FINE!!! I understand. It is a strange request. I just
keep hearing that some of you ladies do this for others sometimes.
I hope to hear from someone wiling to help me.
Thank you very much for your help, I hope!!
Have a great weekend Ladies!!

Nicky

No comments: