Thursday, April 19, 2012

FAB 2 KOTD

Hello Ladies, 
I hope you are all having a great week!! I finally got my brand new Fab 2 image plate. I got it on Tuesday and I love it!! It is so hard trying to pick what to do. I chose this design. I love it, I feel this design can be a fancy mani or a funky mani. I chose to make it funky!! I alternated colors to make it pop. I am very very impressed with this plate. This is my third design that I stamped with perfect images.. I am so happy I got this plate. Her first series what good also.



 Thank you for dropping by!!
Take Care of YOU!!!
Nicky

4 comments:

starification said...

Hello Kitty :)

Hema Iyer said...

Gorgeous design.

You might have already won the Versatile Blogger Award. If not, I am happy to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check the link http://therainbownails.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Liesl said...

Super cute! I love the idea of a fancy Hello Kitty mani.

Paulina said...

I love it! I love the color and the hello kitty!