Monday, April 16, 2012

Girly Argyle KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Mine was a good one! I did my nails a few times and relaxed.. I even got to sleep in till 9:30 on Sat. That is a rare treat. I am so used to getting up for my youngest that I never get to sleep past his wake up time but he had a sleep over at his friends house so I slept well.. 
I used my new OB24 plate and I am very impressed. Normally the tiny dots or some of the designs from these fauxnad plates aren't always dependable but this one and OB25 really surprised me. I got the whole image to stamp on first time for each finger.. That is a pleasant treat.. I used pink and peach as a base and loved the outcome.. 


Thank you for dropping in!
Take Care of YOU!!
Nicky

5 comments:

mrsrexy said...

Looks great!

I didn't get to sleep in at all this weekend so I'm terribly jealous if you did! I got up bright and early Sunday morning and did a cross border trip to US for the Layla holos...it was worth it!

Unknown said...

This mani is beautiful! Good job Nicky :)

NailsLikeLace said...

This is really pretty, I love that pink!

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

Cute design! I nominated you for an award on my blog, you can get the link from my profile. Congrats! :D

Paulina said...

This is very pretty! I liked all the colors you used.