Saturday, April 07, 2012

SKULL KOTD ***** FAIL *******

Hello ladies,
I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend!! My youngest is excited for Easter morning for the hunt. My oldest isn't much in the spirit anymore.. I did this mani a few mins ago so I thought I would share. It is a fail but I share the good with the bad. I think it could be a good mani so I will be trying this again in a different way.. This cell phone takes such crappy pics but I don't have any other options atm... 




I alternated with Quirius News of the Beloved and Joe Fresh Wave. I stamped with SH Silver Chrome pen and a mix of CC Where's the Soiree and Wet N Wild Black Creme.. If you want the plate number let me know. I have it put away now .... Thank you for dropping in!!!
      Take Care!!!
         Happy Easter!!!!
             Nicky

No comments: