Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Nailz Craze Image Plate Coming Soon!!

Great News Ladies,

Nailz Craze is coming out with a brand new themed image plate.
I did a few posts about the first plate here and also one showing you the beautiful butterfly manis. You can see all the information here on the Nailz Craze plate. I was so excited to see that this second plate is a Magically themed image plate. Here is Nailz Craze's update:
I'm happy to share with you my second Nailz Craze stamping plate with it's final design. What do you think about the "Magical" stamping plate? I designed it especially for the magic and fairytale lovers among us. Unicorn, pegasus, rainbow, 
clouds and stars are magical in my eyes. What is your favorite? :)

The plate will be available in few weeks along with the first plate (butterfly wings) that is currently out of stock.
Would you like me to start a pre-sale for the plates or would you prefer to wait few weeks?

I will keep you posted with any updates.
Thanks for dropping by.
Take Care of You!
Nicky

4 comments:

Yadi García said...

que bonitos diseños,,las estrellas, las nubes, los caballos con alas el unicornio,, todo esta muy lindo,,,,besitos bye

Elizabeth said...

I like this plate! I can especially see using that big, bold swoosh for an accent nail. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for dropping by.. I appreciate hearing from readers. I have actually been getting about two to four wierd emails with just words or advertisements. I really don't know why or how to actually get rid of it.. I just keep deleting them.. So sorry I could not be of more help.. Take Care