Sunday, February 10, 2013

Color Club Halo Hues 2013 - Eternal Beauty

Today I have the new Color Club Halo Hues 2013 polish Eternal Beauty. This is a beautiful purple holographic polish. Now, I normally don't care for Holographic polishes. For a few reasons. Mainly it is cuz I hardly go outside so the Holographic beauty is always missed on my nails so it is basically pointless for me. I do however love how they look on others so I am still inclined to pick some up anyways.. lol
I got most of the first set of polish from Color Club's Halo Hues collection so when the new or the rest of the collection came out I was only really interested in two or three. I had little money so I was only able to pick up one bottle at a time during the month so I picked up the first two that I really liked best.
 I chose Eternal Beauty for my post today. 








These pics look so very dark. I turned off the flash but my hand was directly under my lamp so I assumed I was ok. I am not sure if you will enjoy the colours still but if not I do apologize  I am still trying to figure out what best settings for my new camera. I used the same for today's post as the others but these were darker than normal. 

Thank you for dropping by.

Take Care of You!

Nicky

2 comments:

NailsLikeLace said...

I love their holos! This is so gorgeous!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

It looks fantastic! I've been tempted to buy some of the newer ones but until I find holos that still look attractive in the shade I doubt that I'll buy any more - plus I still have some older ones I haven't worn, lol!