Monday, February 11, 2013

Color Clue Halo Hues 2013 - Over the Moon

Today I have another Color Club Halo Hues 2013 colour. I fell in love with Over the Moon instantly. As I said in my last post I like holographic polishes but hardly wear them. I really loved the lighter blue colour from Color Club's first Halo Hues Blue Heaven so when Over the Moon came out I needed to pick it up also..
I have only one other that I may pick up from the collection Beyond is the last one I am interested in getting. 








I am still unsure why some pics come out brighter than the others. I don't change anything on camera just my hand positions so why do some come out brighter than the others ?????? I hope you will still enjoy the pics.

Thank you for dropping by.

Take Care of You!!

Nicky

1 comment:

-Diana- said...

Beautiful. So jealous you have all these ;)