Thursday, March 21, 2013

********Bloglovin***********


Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. We are almost done!!
I just wanted to let you all know that I have added a Bloglovin link if you are interested in adding me to your Bloglovin account. 
I have been a very very aggressive follower of Google Reader so I am very sad that it will not be here for much longer. I check for new posts about 20 times a day. I have so many blogs that I follow I ended up missing so many awesome manis due to forgetting or loosing blog addresses. When I started using Reader I fell in LOVE instantly. It keeps everything all together and it's so neat and tidy.
I had never tried Bloglovin so I was very anxious about needing to use it if I wanted to continue to have all my blogs in one area to read easily. I had a hard time adding my Reader account or list to Bloglovin. I followed the instructions but it would not work for me. I was already not happy. I tried it again a few more times and finally turned it off or switch my iphone off. 
When I logged in again to try and transfer my Reader list everything was there. I did transfer it, I don't know which time actually worked but all my blogs have now been transferred over. Yey!!!
I even just now mins ago learned how to add or follow new blogs(I wasn't able to figure out how to add new blogs) lol. I am a little slow.. ha ha ha
I think this will be a loving relationship, I hope. 

I also wanted to share my new Facebook page dedicated to Nail Art or Stamping basically 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/NailsN-Stuff/100948063429048

 If you would like to drop in and like my page that would be great. I am also always willing to drop by and check out your Facebook pages or your own blogs. If you want to leave your blog link in the comments section I would love to see your Nails!!

Please let me know if it's not working.

Thank you for dropping by.
Take Care of You!

Nicky

No comments: