Thursday, March 21, 2013

Recent Stamping Nail Art


Hello Ladies,

The week is almost done, I hope you are all getting by nicely!
I have been doing my nails a lot more lately, I am trying to keep busy and this is the only activity that I can accomplish lately. 
I only took a couple of pics with my Iphone so they aren't the best quality but I wanted to share with you anyways. 
I really loved the stripe mani best. The butterfly manis are always beautiful but I have a hard time with placing the white dots..

I also wanted to send out an invitation to everyone who is reading this to leave your blog address or links or Facebook pages of your own Nails. I love finding new blogs.






Thank you for dropping by. 
Take Care of You!

Nicky

2 comments:

Freshie said...

Wow I love the butterfly stamp! I've been eyeing it as well.

simplyneatdesigns said...

Great Manis!!!