Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Guest Post by Kerrie Wine Johnson


Hello Ladies, 
I am so excited today to bring you my first guest post from a very talented nail artist that I met on Facebook. Kerrie always has the most amazing nail art to share with us. She has also recently started to do some video tutorials on Youtube. I am hoping that Kerrie will be doing a few guest posts for me in the future. I hope you enjoy it! Welcome Kerrie!!



Hello
My name is Kerrie Johnson and I am happy to be a guest on Nicky's Nails 'N Stuff blog today.
I have been doing nail stamping for three years and will be starting my training to be a nail tech in the next several weeks.
I love what I do and am very excited about the future in nail art. I like many others take part in online Facebook group nail art challenges. I enjoy painting my nails and posting them for others to see.
I have recently been asked to create tutorials for some of my manicures. I have done three so far,  one of them being named Mossy Oak Inspired Nail Stamping Tutorial.
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjpK8VrGABc
  
In this youtube video I take you thru each step to making your own masterpiece camo.





I hope Nicky's Nails 'N Stuff viewers will take the time to see them as well and leave a comment, rate, and subscribe.
I love meeting new people and I am very honored to be a guest here today.
You can find me:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/simplyneatdesigns
Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/idolwoman/
You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/idolwoman

Thank you so much Kerrie for taking the time to share with us your amazing nail art and I hope to see more nail art from you really soon! 

Thank you for dropping by.
Take Care of You!

Nicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, as
well as the content!

Also visit my web-site :: inglewood nail salon

Unknown said...

Thank you! I think I started about two years ago. I am still needing improvement. I like being able to document my nails. I always love finding new nail blogs so thanks for leaving your site.
Take Care!!