Monday, March 09, 2015

Born Pretty Plate BP-34 Review



Hello Everyone,

          Hoping you are all doing great! I was in contact with Born Pretty Store to review a couple of their awesome plates. I have bought plates from them a few times, some nail art products and some uv light bulbs too. I have been very impressed with their service and products.

I chose the BP-34 plate to give my first review on. I was given a 10% off code to my readers too NSNSK31( regularly priced items qualify only).

This butterfly plate gave beautiful options for my nails. I started with a gradient base using the Woman of Valour Collection. I stamped with MDU stamping polishes and used my new Creative stamper.




I hope you enjoyed my review on this gorgeous plate and will drop in again for my next review. 

Thank you for dropping by!! 

Take Care of You!!

 



No comments: