Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday September 20,2010


Lucky Stars

I just want to drop in to show you my mani for today. I like how it looks but I am not sure if it will make the full 24hrs. I seem to have a problem keeping the same design for longer than few hours. I am sooo happy to have ordered my polishes and I went on Ebay for my first order ever. I am hoping to get 10 plates and a scraper sent to me. I also have the 3 plates from WowSoCool with the large stamper with the white base. I find my luck is much better with this one. I still love the double ended one but I usually use the one with the white base. I am so very close to 100 followers, I can't believe it I am honored that you ladies have given me the chance. I can't wait to do the draw for my giveaway. I am posting the pics above. I hope you will drop in again.
Nicky

3 comments:

Maria said...

very pretty!

http://konadnails.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks.I love the black and white,it's always a good fall back color for me.Hope to hear from you again. Thanks for dropping by.
Nicky

GabZ1985 said...

I like how you make modified French! I find it pretty on long nails to have the main design on the tips. ;D