Sunday, October 03, 2010

Nice Konad Mani

Sunday October 2rd, 2010

Hey Ladies I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty boring did my nails like three times cuz could not choose which I liked more. I loved my last one and I took a pic to show you how cute it was. I also for the very first time made an order from www.eyeko.com for three collections. I hope they will be here quickly as I am so tired of waiting for stuff. I am an instant gratification kind of girl and I want my stuff NOW!! Sorry I needed to get that out of my system. My hubby is wanting my stuff to come in now too cuz I am driving him crazy so everyone in  my house will be much more happy when my order comes in. My two winners did get in touch with me so I am going to be sending that out soon. My first Prize was won by Florencia and second was by Oda so I just wanted to send another congrats to my winners and I can't wait to do this again. Well on to my pretty nails ok. I did two one much lighter than the other as my camera still my phone so I hope you can see the design close enough for you to see it. I alternated with Color Club Take me to your chateau and China Glaze Re-Fresh mint. I used my BM16 with Konad M71 for the tiny bow.

Here is the darker pic.















 For the stamp I used a mix of Konad Black with Color Club's Where's the soiree, I like how it stamps but I was trying to get it a little darker for my taste but my CC bottle is pretty full so I couldn't get enough to make a big difference really.

Here is the lighter one.






I hope you like this pretty pics. I am going to do this one in black and white later today. It reminds me of the pretty clowns with the white faces and tear going down their cheeks. I love any design in black and white but this one would look awesome. I hope you will drop in again. I hope you will have a great week.
Nicky









2 comments:

Cel said...

Such a pretty manicure :)

Unknown said...

I loved the way this one turned out!I wanted to try in black and white but I haven't got the chance yet so I am hoping later this week.Thanks for dropping in.Have great day
Nicky