Friday, March 25, 2011

My New Pretties!!!

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great week!? I am so happy today and I yesterday too!!
I got a few of my recent orders delivered. I have one more order due to get
here I am hoping by Mon or Tues. I don't know if you went to check out
the new SX series image plates at Nailart and Mehr. I ordered five of the ten plates.
A few are similar to some Konad but I love them all. I can't wait till
they arrive. I got my new Nubar today. This is my very first
full collection. The XL D plate was from Mango Nails. They look like
they only have the XL D,F and A plates at this time.


My nails for yesterday. I know they are similar to a few posts ago
but I love the design.
I want to wish you all a great weekend.
Thank you for dropping by.
Nicky



3 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

That Nubar collection is totally spring, isn't it? Love it! I like the mixed patterns on your nails. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Kimberly for dropping by. THis is an older collection, it's the Nubar Pastel Fever Collection, I know it's old but it is by far my favorite colors. I can't figure out what is wrong with me but all I seem to be in love with is pastel type colors. Oh well. I hope you will come back. Thanks again for leaving comments.
Have a great night!
Nicky

JQ said...

I think those pastels are pretty! Thanks for the email I'm following now! Cheers!