Thursday, March 24, 2011

NOTD Thursday

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all having a great day!!
I just wanted to share a quick post of this
pretty pink polish. I found this polish on a blog I follow
every day. I seen Quirius's Erin Island and fell in love.
I ordered like 9 different colors to see if all were as
gorgeous and I was so impressed. The quality of polish
is very surprising for the price. It's $3.00 a bottle or $15.00
for set of 6. I ordered a bunch more. Each color is bright,
saturated. I highly recommend these to those of you
who love the bright colors, especially with summer coming!!
Here is Quirius Ok Is Me alternated with Sally Hansen's
Mint Sorbet. Stamped with CC Where's the Soiree?




Please don't mind the first finger. I tried to make an accent
nail but it didn't turn out like planned but the pink was so
pretty, I just wanted a pic of it.
I hope you have a great weekend!!
I also wanted to say Welcome!! To my new followers.
I have been lucky to make it over that 130 hump that I have
been stuck at for months now. Thank you for dropping
in. I hope you will come by again. Take Care!!
Nicky

No comments: