Thursday, March 17, 2011

A New Stamping Plate Series at Nailart and Mehr

Hey Ladies,
I was excited when I noticed this today and wanted to share with you.
At Nailart and Mehr they have a new series available for sale. SX series
only has 10 plates so far but they are nice. Here is a few of them.
I am sorry for the small pic but when I tried to make bigger
they are blurry it's hard to see the pics.






I am going to order five on Friday so I am eager to get them.
 I am also going to
order my fourth XL Plate, I am getting the one with the different
textures and some animal skin type looking images I think the D Plate.
I found some beautiful Nails with some of these and they were gorgeous.
I can't wait. I am also so happy that I got some responses in my
search for new Nail blogs or at some I currently have. I like being
being able to have contact with such nice ladies.
I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping by! 
Nicky

No comments: