Monday, May 23, 2011

Good Holiday Monday!! and KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I wanted to wish you all a great holiday Monday! I
hope that you are enjoying your day off and for those of
you who had to work anyways, I hope you are having a good day
with everyone being extra nice to you!!

I tried this last night. I don't know what the hell is going on
with my creativity but lately my nails are not turning out
as planned. I don't even know if I should post the fails and
the goods ones or just post the goods ones. I used the CG Khromes
for this added touch but it seems messy. I have seen many
many designs that some use the Khromes on top of the
designs and it looks great but I don't know I find it looks
weird on mine. I just wanted to show what I did last night.
I hope you all have a great day! I will be back with more nails!!
Thank you for coming to see! I also wanted to say THANK YOU
for the kind words I got for my pledge post. I hope you were able
to go check out her post and take the pledge with us!!
IF you missed it here is her link.
Nicky




PS. Sorry about the pinky ladies, I just noticed the messy
clean up work. Just look at the rest of the fingers instead;)

3 comments:

Rasta said...

It's a great design, but I just have to ask, are these your nails?

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Great colors. I think the Chromes stand out more/better on darker and sometimes neutral colors.

Unknown said...

Rasta yes these are mine with a gel over lay, since my third child my nails could not grown at all. They would just break at the smallest length so I started the gel for strength.
ABOP , I like the Chromes too. I find that I sometimes use the wrong color though and it doesn't show up like it would have with a different color Chrome maybe. Thank you ladies for dropping by and I hope to see you again. Have a great weekend all!!
Nicky