Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday KOTD (Fail sort of)

Hello Ladies,
WELCOME TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!
I am so happy!! I never ever thought I would make it to 150
followers but I have today 190 wonderful people who come
to see me! Thank you for dropping in to check out my
new pics. I know how much I enjoy going to all of the ones
who have blogs also!
Here I was trying to make a floral type design but when
I used my new SH Insta Dry shiny blue one it was way too
noticeable. Normally the CG khrome ones are not as visible so it
just gives a nice shine but this one here is right in your face
type so it kind of ruined the rest of the nails. I wanted to
show you all that I did new nails but it didn't turn out so
good. I am going to do them again later. I am kid free till at least 7PM.
I like to just do nothing until then. I like doing my nails
though when they aren't here cuz I get to use the computer
comfy chair, instead of the yucky straight back chair.




Thanks for dropping in and I wish you a lazy and relaxing
Sunday afternoon! I don't know if you all have tomorow
off but if you do I wish you a great holiday Monday also!!
Nicky


4 comments:

Colores de carol said...

I love the floral design over the pastel blue.

The Phalanges Friend said...

I really like this. It's so elegant in a gothic kind of way.

Minnie said...

I love these baby blue and mint colours:D

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies for dropping by to see me. I like the designs too I just wished I had not used the shiny blue, I didn't know it would be so dark. Take care and have a great weekend ladies!!!
Nicky