Sunday, May 15, 2011

KOTD and Small Haul

Hello Ladies,
I am sorry for not posting a little more now that I have the new camera.
I am having a hard time to get some good clean pics. I take them
inside but it seems like it's been too cloudy or dark or something.
I made the light box, which is great for objects but it isn't working
for my nails. I only have a 60 wt bulb right now so I think it's too
low to work. Anyways, here is what I made last night, I waited so
I could try some a few more pics today, I picked the better ones
but honestly I am still not happy. The camera has like three
different macro type settings so I took a few from each
setting hoping to get the right one but I really think it is lighting
that is not right??? I think????
I finally have my very first Clare's polish, I kept seeing these
pretty colors on some of your posts but no company seems to
send them to my city. I just realized on Thrus. that I have a Clare's
right here at our mall. DUH!!!! I feel so stupid. It's been months now
sitting here all along.LOL.. Revlon had new colors out also
I loved how they looked. I used Modern Grace(dark one) Luxe Laque.







Thanks for dropping by!!!
Nicky


3 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

It's nice to see different colors on your nails for a change :)

Minnie said...

Hello! I've left a comment before, but didn't look like it worked well. Anyway! I love your nail art very much!! Are you wearing acrylic nails??

Unknown said...

@Minnie, Hello Honey! I am so sorry, I did get the last comment you left asking about the gel or acrylic nails. I tried to post it but yours and three others kept saying the comment is no longer available or something to that affect. I appreciate you leaving another comment for me. I love your blog!! I have been reading your in my google reader and I will also be updating my blog list to include yours. You are truly talented. I use CND Brisa gel. I am trying to learn how do my own gels, so that is why they aren't perfect. I only get to practice on my own nails once a month so it is taking longer than expected.LOL. Thank you again for dropping in again. I look forward to reading your next posts. Have a great week!!!
Nicky

@ ABOP, yes I know I seem to be stuck on four colors pink, blue, green and white.LOL. I just seem to get stuck with a favorite and stick with it. I actually have well over 230 colors so I don't know why I am having a difficult time to branch out. I will try to keep my favorites to once or twice a week.LOL. Thanks for dropping in. I appreciate your comments. Have an awesome week!!!
Nicky