Monday, May 16, 2011

KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a great Monday!
I just wanted to share my new short short nails with you.
I tried to do a pirate type mani but it failed. I was thinking
of something different than what actually turned out. I
normally don't have any trouble with my new XL stamper
but tonight I could not get the skull to stay on.??
 I wanted to say HI! to my new followers.
I am so excited to see how many numbers I have.




I was due to cut my nails for a while now but I was
not happy about doing it. I am so used to having
long nails, I feel almost naked with these short ones.
I hope you will drop in again.
Thanks for stopping in.
Nicky

3 comments:

Lydz said...

i like the combination of the blue and green. I must also say that i love the skulls...they are just too cute!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo. Your nails are still longer then most. They will be back before you know it :)

Unknown said...

@Lyds, Thanks, I love the skulls ones too. New BM plates are great!

@rmcandlelight, Thanks, I am getting used to the shorter length now.

Hope you ladies will drop in again! Have a great day!
Nicky