Wednesday, May 18, 2011

KOTD

Hello Ladies,
How is your week going so far?? I hope it is going good and fast!!
I am going to share my failed KOTD. I was trying to make something
different and pretty. The colors are fine but the stamping was
not what I expected. I slammed my finger in the bottom of
the microwave door so I can't put nail polish remover on my finger.
I had broken skin on another finger and every time
I have done my nails I have cried out in pain, it burns so bad.
I have a band aid on it with some poly hoping to heal it
quicker. I can't even think of not being able to do my nails
for a few days.



Thanks for stopping in!
Nicky

7 comments:

Lydz said...

auch! i hope you heal soon :)

Freshie said...

This color combo is really beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ouch!! Aw, I'm so sorry...I hope your fingers heal real soon. Your mani is cute as ever. Love the color combo too :)

Minnie said...

Aaaawwwww!! I'm sorry for that to happen to you:< I like the gradient effect on your gel:D Btw, thank you for writing me back;D I hope your hands get well soon:)))

Miki said...

I still like it!!!! I think the color is awesome and the designs really pop, there's soo many- im surprise no one grabs your hand and just looks at each and everyone!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I'm really liking your nails at this length better. I hope your skin heals soon!

Oje Delisi (: said...

Nice mani (: