Sunday, June 19, 2011

Need to clarify a little more

Thank you ladies for leaving me your thoughts.
Apparently I was not very clear on mine.
I DID NOT SAY I WILL NOT POST COMMENTS
FROM PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE MY NAILS OR THE COLOR I CHOSE OR THE DESIGN I MADE OR ETC.......
I said why would I post comments, 2  to be exact, from
a person who has never ever ever left any comments before.
Decides to leave one comment, then leaves a veiled insult
in polite wording(I am not a moron, I can read)
not more than 24 hours later because I did not post
her comment yet.( Why the rush on posting this comment)
 That is why I did not post any of her
comments.
I don't need to prove anything. You want to
leave comments you don't like my nails go right ahead.
Do not leave me an insulting one because I am not rushing to post
it the second you decide to honor me with you
constructive comments.
 I have posted all comments
until her first and second one. Then her third one yesterday which I
didn't even bother to read.
I wasn't joking or exaggerating
when I said I am not in high school anymore.
I am not trying to prove anything here.
I do not go to your blogs and say Hey your nails are crap.
You nails are too short why bother putting nail polish on?
I don't do that.Why? It's not my call. Not my business, If you have
stubs with bleeding finger tips and want to splash some
polish on and call it nail art. WHO am I to say no your nails look
like crap.
I don't understand the woman who call themselves experts or
  nail creative genius feel they can go around being mean.
Until I go to your blog and say hey what do you think of me or my nails and pay you money for your opinion.
 Then no, I do not see why
people think it is OK to go to blogs and say hum that is the ugliest
thing I ever saw I should tell her, she needs to know.
She was happy and proud of herself, I can't let that continue!!
She should feel embarrassed and like crap because I don't like it.

WHY. What good does that do. Really. Please think about it.
Unless you think it is fun to hurt other people that you don't even
know or have ever talked to then. What good can it really do?
. Do you feel better insulting
other blogger's nails or designs?
 Do you get a high knowing that your comments could leave
some people really feeling like crap. I personally do give two #*&ts about
what anyone who I have never spoken to, anyone who has
never bothered to say hi, never bothered to leave any other comments.
Why you can't just say
"Hey I don't like this weeks nails. Last weeks were awesome."
See not hard. I didn't even brake a sweat.
So please all of you who think that I am out of line or that
my beliefs are less important than yours or for those
who disagree. Please tell me your reasoning for hurting other
blogger's in that exact way that I wrote. What is the harm
including a small friendly note with your important negative comments?
You seem to think I am being petty but I have a right to say
what I think and feel on MY own blog. I did not go
to another person's blog and open flood gate.
I have been here doing my nails and that is it.

 That has been my point.
Why do some of you feel the need to go around other blogs see some
thing you don't like and say well she needs to be told right away!!!
WHY. I have been reading and looking at blogs for a year now.
I have never ever ever gone to another woman's blog and thought
I am going to tell her what I think of her nails. Why would
I. What would I get out of that. Nothing. I am not mean spirited, I
was raised that if you can't say anything nice than don't say anything at all.
I know some of you will leave being my followers, some of you are going
to leave nastier comments. I am not going to change how I feel and think
about what some of you think is OK to do.
 I am a 36 year old woman.
I have been on my own since I was 17.  I now have two growing boys.
I am not afraid to stand up for what I think or what I believe.
You do not need to agree with me, I am not asking for all of you to think what I think.
I think that this is just other blogger's who are  being a bully.
When it comes down to it. 
Your words are not necessary, your negative comments aren't really
doing anything except for trying to be hurtful to other blogger's who
aren't part of your own little blogger community.
I am not going to apologize. I never named anyone by name or blog, so
I did not bad mouth anyone. She is doing that not me. I did not give
any indication of who this person was. Only that she is female.
So I ask you who has been listening to her complain about me, who
here is trying to just bring other blogger's down. Or doesn't like it when someone stands up for what they believe. You don't need to agree with me. You need to RESPECT ME.  Just like I have been respectful of all of you.
I read over 300 posts every single day. Some days I see stuff I love
other times I don't but that isn't for me to say what is pretty
and what isn't.
 I am sorry if I offend you with my logic. That is OK. You don't need to
agree or understand. That is your right as a person and a fellow blogger.
BUT I am not going to sit quietly by while others continuee to hide behind
the just giving constructive criticism crap.
It's not. Unless you are going to become that persons friend and mentor
or continue with encouragement than you have no right to
insult or tell another person who has created something how much you hate it.
That is being a bully..... Look it up..........
Thank you for those who are going to continue to come see
my nails. For those who are no longer going to . I hope you have a great day!!!

Nicole


6 comments:

kate said...

i hate bullies. i just got over a drama myself. i was accused of being a bully just because i was not able to answer a question in fb chat. oh well.

it's sad because in situations like these it like F**k if u do, F**k if u dont.

this is your blog! no one should tell u what to do. keep doing what u are doing. we will still be here to visit :)

Unknown said...

Hey, you know what? Good on you for standing up and not taking it. Please don't let the haters get you down or stress you out. I actually do moderate comments, but unless it's obvious spam, I let pretty much anything post. I'm not very good at commenting frequently, so when I do, I like to try to be positive, because that is the kind of person I am. I'm more than happy to provide *constructive* criticism if asked, but otherwise, I just shut my yap about things I don't like on others' blogs.

Serafina said...

I think it's really sad that other people feel they can criticise someone who's just doing a blog for enjoyment and to share their passion. Good on you for doing what you do and sharing it with us! I mean.. everyone can have different opinions, but some people hide behind the internet just to be plain mean and those are the people we have to ignore and feel sorry for! I liked your post about being a kind blogger, it's a good code to go by! Yo go girl! :) xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Kate,Serafina,Wacky, Miki, ABOP and those of you who have left supporting comments. I really hope that I explained myself better. I think I didn't explain well the first time so some didn't understand. I know everyone understands now cuz no one has left comments giving the excuse of just giving an opinion even though it's hurtful, mean or just not necessary.
I just think things like this go on until someone says something and according to my husband I have a big mouth and I can't just let it go. I really am glad that you ladies stuck around and I can't wait to see what other great designs you all come up with. I have had a some health issues the past week. I am now on antibiotics and finally able to sit at my computer for a min... Thanks Ladies, You are really great ^_^ PS Please think positive thoughts for me that Canada Post will get the mail going so I can order again... Please...LOL
Nicky

Miki said...

OOHHH You Go Gurl.. I can just see it now..you me kate and a few others marching for better blog rights!

It's a movement and it needs to be known. People can not be mean or hurtful. We're not going to take peoples crap!

Your awesome point blank nuff said. I still love you blog, im not going anywhere...

ps: We can be big mouths together(my hubby thinks the same thing)LOL

Unknown said...

You guys are awesome and sure do know how to make someone feel special. ^_^Miki and Kate especially. You ladies have been very vocale all the way. Thank you.
I am extra happy also cuz they finally got the back to work bill passed so Canada post has to go back to work. I know that it is kindof selfish that I wanted them back to work. But they are still getting a great deal. I am going crazy not being able to make any orders. My city sucks for nail products and stuff, it's horrible. I have been driving my hubby crazy, Oh he was ready to kill me. WOW!!!

I am very positive that all of the drama here and there is all done. I am grateful that I was able to find support and understanding among you ladies. I hope to be back with nails soon. I have only done my nails twice in the past week so I really wasn't feeling good.... I am much better now... Thanks and have a great day!!!
Nicky