Thursday, August 04, 2011

Mail Call ^_^

Hello Ladies,
I hope you are all having a great week! I
got my delivery today. Yey!!
Other news is that today is my 16 year wedding anniversary!!!
Very hard to believe we have made it this long. I got married at
19, we have been together since I was 16. I first met and
dated him when I was 12 so I have known him for 24 years..WOW!!!
Moving on, I was sooooo very happy to get my deliveries this past month.
I shared with you all my Kleancolors, Sephora ones. Now
I wanted to share with you some more stuff I got.


Here is my pretty Mac, Orly Frisky and Essie Borrowed and Blue

My very first Funky Fingers, pretty Sinful colors


Here is all the remaining brighter colors from the China Glaze





Finally a great rechargeable nail drill and my
full size Brisa Gel Kit, I forgot the gel brush and dvd.
You all get the pic anyways...LOL...
I just wanted to share. I am going to do my nails in few mins.
I am hoping to post that later or Friday. I am without my
good camera, please forgive me(again for blurry pics)
 Have a great night Ladies, I wish you a relaxing or entertaining weekend!!!

Nicky

1 comment:

FOREVER '92 said...

Comgrats on your 16 year anniversary!! I love all the colors that you picked out, I would snatch 'em all :D